Juliet is a certified teacher of pilates mat and studio (equipment) with Polestar Pilates, USA (2020), Performance Pilates & The Pilates Studio, NZ (2011) and Pilates International Australia (2003).
She’s been teaching Pilates classes since 2003 in commercial studios and privately.
Pilates mat classes with Juliet on Zoom. Open to all levels and abilities.
- improve strength, flexibility and co-ordination
- reduce back pain
- improve posture and alignment
- improve balance and focus
- promote relaxation and the release of tension
- benefit pregnant women by providing a safe, effective, non-impact exercise system
- reduce stress levels by focusing on movement and breathing with its related physical and psychological benefits
- provide a path to inner harmony through a finely tuned body
- provide cross training benefits and increase fitness level
Book an online class now
Tuesdays 8am in London (GMT +1) Convert to your time zone
Welcome to Juliet’s weekly online pilates mat class using the magic of Zoom. You’ve come to the right place if you’d like to feel fitter, stronger, more flexible and move more easily and efficiently, with a positive frame of mind and a stronger core. The class integrates Pilates, the Alexander technique and somatic imagery; it assists in rebalancing postural alignment by strengthening or releasing musculature that supports and assists functional movement of the skeleton. The use of imagery connects mind and body, the Alexander technique directions assist in overall freedom, ease of movement and integration. We’ll start with a gentle warm up focusing on pilates breathing, centring and spinal alignment. From there we’ll move on to exercises to challenge core strength, moving in all planes, increasing spinal articulation and upper and lower integration. We’ll end the class with movements which involve the whole body. For all levels and abilities.
$20NZD/$15USD payable on Pay Pal @ motionbeing.com